Our Quest store will be held on May 13. Here are some guidelines we have come up with to hold the store in a way that is safe and hopefully make everyone feel comfortable.
- Store items will be grouped according to points on tables spread throughout the fellowship hall (or possibly outside).
- We will have family groups come in (keeping to the allowed numbers at the time we hold the store).
- We ask that one parent come from each family & bring a bag for each child, you can be the one to pick up the item off the table and place it into their bags.
- Each parent will be given a card with the number of points for each child, that way you can help keep track of their points as they shop.
- We will also be giving them their award certificates at that time.
- You will be given a time slot to come so that you won’t have to wait in your car or outside for very long & there will be someone outside the fellowship hall door to monitor the number of people inside at one time.
If you have any questions please contact Kathy Nauman. Thank you